Online Games

Hi all!

I finally picked up the AE, and am interested in possibly joining an online game, preferrably of the message board variety. Does anyone, by chance, know of or is currently running a game? I can't find anything anywhere right now. There must be Conan role-playing online, by Crom!

:D

EF

Endless Flight said:
Hi all!

I finally picked up the AE, and am interested in possibly joining an online game, preferrably of the message board variety. Does anyone, by chance, know of or is currently running a game? I can't find anything anywhere right now. There must be Conan role-playing online, by Crom!

Crom! Ymir!

A gamer who wants to play online! Well, I got 3 spots open for players in my ongoing (updated weekly, sometimes daily), Conan: The Throne of Blood game.

The message boards and info can be found at:

http://online-roleplaying.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=479

There is also a player request thread on:

http://online-roleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3592

Several folks from the forums here are in my game. :)

Drop a line and let me know if you're interested.

Is there openings for this still? I'd be interested in playing. I've never really done any online playing before, but I can't get my idiot gaming group off of D&D and I'm dying to play some Conan. I only have the core rulebook though, original and AE.

Yes, it appears of the four folks who signed up originally, only 2 are still around and the 2 new folks who tried to join before the holidays have basically been dormant.

So yes, there is room for 2-4 more players who wish to participate at last weekly on the message board game.

I'm interested! I've been playing in one online forum (herocentral.net) for over two years now, so I think I can handle one more ;) How good is that site for running the games? Does it:

1. Allow for die rolls?
2. Allow for hidden messages/threads for separated party members?
3. Have a good site administrator?

I've never played tried a game liek this before. What kind of time allotment would one expect? I don't have much time, so if it's just a few minutes a week, cool. If it requires hours typing long narratives, I'd have to be counted out.

slaughterj said:
I'm interested! I've been playing in one online forum (herocentral.net) for over two years now, so I think I can handle one more ;) How good is that site for running the games? Does it:

1. Allow for die rolls?
2. Allow for hidden messages/threads for separated party members?
3. Have a good site administrator?

The board is pretty decent, been running/playing games on it for nearly a year now. Alas, they do not have a diceroller installed, but are considering some options. I typically roll dice or use a 3rd party diceroller like the one at WOTC or the one in OpenRPG.

You can send private messages to the GM/DM. I haven't any private threads/forums setup, but they can be setup initally when the GM requests the forum setup.

The site admins are friendly and pretty quick for setting up games.

Just look over my games. It's listed under my handle there.

BullBear said:
I've never played tried a game liek this before. What kind of time allotment would one expect? I don't have much time, so if it's just a few minutes a week, cool. If it requires hours typing long narratives, I'd have to be counted out.

If you can post at least once weekly with a decent response then please don't waste your time or mine by joining the game. I would prefer more than once weekly to keep the game flowing, but weekly is the minimum I'll accept. If you join and don't post for more then two weeks I'll drop you from the game without some prior knowledge (like you had a work project or went on a trip etc).

Back