Old guy back in the game

Andreas

Mongoose
Greetings Folks, Andrew Head here. I'm Southern Indiana's Demo person. I haven't been around a while due to going to college, but I'm back, at least here on the forums, and at GENCON each yaer.

Al, at your request I'm signed up again to stay in the loop.

Matt Spronge, I'm finding the Judge Dredd mini's Rules to be fun and intuitive, and can't wait to demo it at GENCON next year.

I am LOVEING the Judge Dredd rules for Traveller, and finding them better than the old D20 rules.

Anyways I'm back and I'll be around.

Andreas said:
Greetings Folks, Andrew Head here. I'm Southern Indiana's Demo person. I haven't been around a while due to going to college, but I'm back, at least here on the forums, and at GENCON each yaer.

Al, at your request I'm signed up again to stay in the loop.
Welcome back Andrew. Look forward to seeing you on the MI portion of the forums.

{{If you can't get in, email Matt}}

-*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*-
Al Beddow
Member Mongoose Infantry since 2003
USA Co-Ordinator of the Mongoose Infantry
-*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*-

God school is killing me. Just a little heads up folks, 2 Classmates and I are working at PURDUE Calumet to design a Forklift simulation fora company called Berry Plastics. We've almost completed it, and if everything go's right, this will count as the FIRST official Video game/simulation I've developed as a game designer, and I'm not even done with college yet. Its due next Friday (the 7th of December) so my team and I are kicking butt on it and the presentation that we have to give.

After that, its finals week, and then winter break where I shall work on my Novel, and hopefully find a job, but if I don't, I Shall be working on Judge Dredd miniatures for the miniatures game, and a Demo of the Judge Dredd RPG to hopefully run at GENCON next year IF MGP will have me back. I haven't heard from Matt, or you Al on that one yet though.

Right now GENCON is the only place I can run MGP products for you guys so I enjoy doing it each year.

Back