OKay, how bout 'em delta-v2's?

The_Daminator

Mongoose
alrighty, another question for y'all, I replace 6 wings of delta-v's for six wings of v2's at a cost of one patrol point, but.......If the ship has less than 6 onboard flights, can i replace the delta v's for V2's at no cost? I'm really unsure of this one.......

No. You get six flights to replace Delta-V flights with. If you have two ships, each with three flights, then one replacement wing will cover both ships.

If each ship has four flights each, one replacement wing will leave two normal Delta-V flights on one of the ships.

At least, I'm guessing that's the rule, since Centauri Rutarian fighters come as replacement wings of four flights for a patrol point.

The_Daminator said:
alrighty, another question for y'all, I replace 6 wings of delta-v's for six wings of v2's at a cost of one patrol point, but.......If the ship has less than 6 onboard flights, can i replace the delta v's for V2's at no cost? I'm really unsure of this one.......

Nope, you could replace the 4 you have and lose the other 2 as an upgrade, it would still cost you a Patrol point, the upgrade option does say 'up to'.

LBH

Back