No Surrender, No Retreat - Release Date?

Hey, what's wrong with insanity? Just remember that the people in charge of the world are supposedly sane.
Me, I'm going for Teek and Psi-X. If you're going to go insane ,do it properly. (Besides which you can end up with some truly weird abilities.)
Mind you, I'm going from the opposite end. Not Psi Corp. and a Latent used in experiments. Of course, my GM has already hit me with one kidnapping ,as the Corporation involved try to get their test subject back. (There's just not enough unlisted Latent Telepaths about.)

Rule: 3. Don't put anything in your character background that you don't want to get hit with later.
Damn, knew I made my background too long.(Over 3 lines)

Remember with the Psi-X , the methods used to acheive the "results" are not designed to be healthy for the subject, just effective in acheiving the desired results.

lastbesthope said:
[subliminal]
THE PSI CORPS
IS YOUR FRIEND.
TRUST THE CORPS.
[/subliminal]

:twisted:

LBH

Man LBH, this ain't Paronoia! this is the Corps! Trust is not an option, we are the superior race! We will dominate! And.... oww, wait... this is a public forum... crap.... Ignore everything you just heard!

Shalazar
waving hand like a fool: "these are not the telepaths you are looking for!"

Barbara said:
Rule: 3. Don't put anything in your character background that you don't want to get hit with later.

Mwhahahahahahahahaha........

Are you listening Snow?!!!!?

lastbesthope said:
[subliminal]
THE PSI CORPS
IS YOUR FRIEND.
TRUST THE CORPS.
[/subliminal]

LBH

I think the Computer over on the Paranoia XP board is spreading...either that or Microsoft infiltrated the system...or we could always blame it on the Borg... :?:

Woops, somebody already mentioned Paranoia... :?

Perturbatio said:
Don't think he's the only one I've got nasty plans for :twisted:

Eeeeek!

Tries desperately to remember all the rubbish he wrote in his character background....

You mean you didn't keep a copy or better still just let the GM read it but kept it yourself.

My problem was, I didn't know any of the companies operating in B5 and so didn't write one down. The 2nd problem was trying to think of what drug tests she would have been involved in and couldn't think of many, so wrote down classified for two. Have a look through NRNS to see who I got hit with.

I have just managed to get a copy of NSNR and think that it was very well done. Ok ,I had a laugh at Lyta Alexander's stats but as whoever it was that wrote the book pointed out he had to create a character class from a character. The explanations of the thoughts of people in series helped to clear up a lot that I didn't understand from the last season.

BY the way, is there any particular reason a lot of people have mustelids after their names, are they people who work for the mustelid company.

You mean you didn't keep a copy or better still just let the GM read it but kept it yourself.

He did both, but unfortunately for him I remember things.

Perturbatio said:
weird, I seem to have been logged out.

What's a mustelid?

*EDIT* never mind found out.

For all the others :idea: :
Code:
MUSTELID (Definition:   [n]  fissiped fur-bearing carnivorous mammals)
Exemples :
badger, black-footed ferret, carcajou, carnivore, Eira barbara, Enhydra lutris, family Mustelidae, ferret, fitch, foulmart, foumart, Galictis vittatus, glutton, grison, Grison vittatus, Gulo gulo, Gulo luscus, honey badger, marten, marten cat, Mellivora capensis, mink, MONGOOSE, Mustela nigripes, Mustela putorius, Mustelidae, otter, polecat, ratel, sea otter, skunk, skunk bear, taira, tayra, weasel, wolverine, wood pussy

8)

petitbilbo

petitbilbo said:
Perturbatio said:
weird, I seem to have been logged out.

What's a mustelid?

*EDIT* never mind found out.

For all the others :idea: :
Code:
MUSTELID (Definition:   [n]  fissiped fur-bearing carnivorous mammals)
Exemples :
badger, black-footed ferret, carcajou, carnivore, Eira barbara, Enhydra lutris, family Mustelidae, ferret, fitch, foulmart, foumart, Galictis vittatus, glutton, grison, Grison vittatus, Gulo gulo, Gulo luscus, honey badger, marten, marten cat, Mellivora capensis, mink, MONGOOSE, Mustela nigripes, Mustela putorius, Mustelidae, otter, polecat, ratel, sea otter, skunk, skunk bear, taira, tayra, weasel, wolverine, wood pussy

8)

petitbilbo

Somehow I thing Gulo Gulo Publishing wouldn't be the same. :lol:

And Wood Pussy Publishing would be a whole different thing. :twisted:

In answer to your original question, those with mustelids before their name work for Mustelid Publishing Ltd, the rest of us just earn the aforementioned mammal by spending our free time posting inanities like this on these boards.

Guys...

You know we is going to pester you until you spill.

You can't tease roleplayers like that and expect to get away with it.....

MongooseIan3.5 said:
Don't go there...

[puts on his flame-proof pants]

:?: WHY :?:

Why should I (we?) not go there?
and
Why is it called "Mongoose Publishing"?

Hmmm? :twisted:

State Secret?

Or are you just afraid we might laugh so hard, we get a heart-attack and die, leaving you without some of your best customers?

:wink:

petitbilbo

Back