No more "XP"?

Yes i'd heard the big bad as objected to yet again having its name taken in vain....Wonder if they check everything just in case they get a mention....

Never mind power to the paople, power to Bill Gates, in the form of 20kV up his backside, that should sort him out.

Can't we just take off and nuke Seattle from orbit? It's the only way to be sure, and we'll take out MS, Starbucks and a good hunk of Boeing in one go!

LBH

NO! It's one of my favorite cities and I hope to be moving there sometime in the next 5 or 10 years...

Hands off (and nukes off)!

Scott

Wellllll, not Seattle, Microsoft is in Redmond anyway, not Seattle, and with one of those atomics used by the MI you could easily take out a more specific target :p

Well if you are familiar with the Shadowrun campaign, Redmond does become a lawless zone known as the Redmond Barrens...Poetic justice maybe? :wink:

As if further proof were needed of the stupidity of the beast of Redmond. We should be able to call it XP, but I can see why Mongoose didn't bring lawyers into it, they'd have been outsspent and outclassed like as not :evil:

At least it was resolved quickly and painlessly, much to the chagrin of the informer no doubt.

LBH

It's too bad that this had to happen, but that's how it goes. Is there a suggested replacement edition name/number for the Mongoose version of Paranoia?

Parody said:
It's too bad that this had to happen, but that's how it goes. Is there a suggested replacement edition name/number for the Mongoose version of Paranoia?

Yeah, I think it definitely needs something to set it apart from the original edition...

Paranoia: Reloaded, perhaps??? :)

Or...

Paranoia:

Updated
Uploaded
Upgraded
Revised
v.9 (just because)
Rebooted
TNG
X-Treme
27B/6 ('Brazil' reference)
Cloned
Decanted
UV (for 'Ultraviolet')
Beta
MA (for 'Microsoft Approved')

~Scott

lastbesthope said:
As if further proof were needed of the stupidity of the beast of Redmond. We should be able to call it XP, but I can see why Mongoose didn't bring lawyers into it, they'd have been outsspent and outclassed like as not :evil:

At least it was resolved quickly and painlessly, much to the chagrin of the informer no doubt.

LBH

When you take over the world whats the first thing you do? Kill alllll the lawyers!!!

Maybe you could test new cyanide pills on them... hmmmm

Back