New version of my charsheet is ready

emass

Mongoose
Hi Conan-loving fellows! :)

Just a little note to notify the community that version 1.3 of my charsheet is now available, as usual, from my site: http://www.emass-web.com

It now features all the new spells from Scrolls of Skelos :wink:

emass said:
Hi Conan-loving fellows! :)

Just a little note to notify the community that version 1.3 of my charsheet is now available, as usual, from my site: http://www.emass-web.com

It now features all the new spells from Scrolls of Skelos :wink:

Excellent job Emass. 8)

Any chance you will do a GM screen for Conan?

greetz
Bodde

Thanks for the appreciation, guys 8)

...any chance of a d20 modern update with the d20 future??

Well, at the moment I'm looking into it... I'll probably do a charsheet for d20 Future, but I think it won't be before mid-end September...

Any chance you will do a GM screen for Conan?

Not in my to-do list at the moment... but maybe in future, who knows? :wink:

Odovacar's Ghost said:
I wonder when emass will update his site to be compliant with a few other browsers besdes IE.

Now, if I posted, in error....then...well...

You're familiar with the term "looking a gift horse in the mouth", I assume?

Jason Durall said:
Odovacar's Ghost said:
I wonder when emass will update his site to be compliant with a few other browsers besdes IE.

Now, if I posted, in error....then...well...

You're familiar with the term "looking a gift horse in the mouth", I assume?

I guess that was uncommonly rude, even for Odovacar to say. So, I the handler of Odovacar, have corrected the slight.

MightyCthulhu said:
Odovacar's Ghost said:
Ugh, now I have to once again, bring up IE in order to download this conan update.

The site works fine in Firefox v0.8.

Great job emass!

Okay, I'm just plain stupid.

I admit, the mighty Odovacar has made a complete fool of himself. I deeply apologize for making a complete donkey out of myself. It does indeed work, in Firefox (build 20040826). I just didn't see the slight change in text to the side of the page.

My Mac with OSX on it even downloaded it jsut fine. And if that'll work, anything should. I have no idea what techno-jargon your using there Odo, but all you need is Zippit and it downloads and opens just fine in Adobe Acrobat reader - both are free from Versiontracker.com

Once again, I said, I, the mighty Odovacar made a mistage. As shocking as that may sound. So, I retracted my statement. If I could, I would delete my posts.

Yes, and I'm sure someone running Solaris, or HP-UX will have it run just fine too.

Back