New Slaine Products

A

Anonymous

I just recently have gotten into the Slaine product line. I noticed that there were no products coming for the rest of this year, at least not mentioned on the Slaine product page. I was wondering if there was anything planned for next year, or are you not doing any more products for the setting.

Thanks for any info

Paul

here I am :D with the sad news the only support is signs but the good news is issue 15 will have a new class decorated with new artwork and old bear said there was a new adventure due for issue 16 so not all doom and gloom :twisted:

Yes. Looks likes sad news for the Slaine fans out there. Mind you I cannot seem to get my usual gaming group together as we are all busy so I have not had a chance to run slaine in a while. Hope to soon....

toothill man said:
here I am :D with the sad news the only support is signs but the good news is issue 15 will have a new class decorated with new artwork and old bear said there was a new adventure due for issue 16 so not all doom and gloom :twisted:

I'm also looking forward to seeing the new artwork!

'Beyond the Wailing Marsh' is running in issue 16 - I think you'll like it! Unfortunately, I can't tell you who wrote it as the author forgot to put his name on the manuscript that I was sent to edit, but hopefully Old Bear knows...

And there's also some HUGE Slaine articles in the pipeline which are just waiting for a big enough space to run them!

good too see you back old boy missed you and I too wish there was more but will have too settle for some instead of none :shock:

Yes great to be back! Missed ya all and what little of a tribe we have here of Slaine' RPG fans. I was thinking of starting my new game with your mini-Campaign there Old Boy. (Toothhill). I will let you all know the results once it gets going. Figured you put alot of work into it and I would love to use it as a jump off point. :wink:

Thanks for your great work!

Back