New Ship Designs.

Ragnarok86

Mongoose
I've been a silent lurker of the game for a while now and i was just going through a couple of sites and i came across some of these designs, which in my opinion are so much better than the ones that Mongoose has released for some of their new ships.

The Neroon

image.php.jpg

The G'Kar

IMO, what a G'Vrahn should've looked like.

image2.jpg

Thentus Frigate

Well, just to show the picture off, lol.

image3.jpg

I support B5 in whatever way, but Mongoose has me worried with the quality of the designs that they have been releasing, especially for the Drakh and the Minbari (my favorite race). I mean, if fans are taking the time to make designs like these for a mod in their free time, why can't Mongoose hire someone to be able to make designs that IMO convey the race designs of the ships so well?

What do you guys think?

The Narn designs are quite good. The Neroon is OK, but better than the Neroon mini.

Looking again and the G'Kar is really a cool ship. Nice find!

Could someone transcribe the text under the Minbari Scout into english, please ??

I have no clue, skill or ability to do so. :oops:

Thanks.

They are all excellently done - i don't like the Neroon as mucha s the Narn ones - it looks a bit squashed?

Still I agree with your comments............

the Neroon is just a strethed and squashed down Sharlin, just like the 911 is related to the Beetle, the G'Kar is an excelent looking ship though. Also, the official drakh mo-ship is a nice looking design. I was expecting matt to post the pics, but anyhow, It looks good for those of you who are wondering.

well thats great news, i'm considering buying drakh soon :)
I guess the design will be made public soon enough

Back