Need help - not all skills are on the character sheet

Mag'Nus

Mongoose
I just bought the B5 mainbook and I'm having some problems creating my first character.

I want to make a Narn agent and have downloaded the charactersheet. When I come to filling out which skills are class skills can't find all the skills listed in the book as Agent class skills in the list on the character sheet. Why not?

I have only played one session of d20 before. (d&d oriental adventures) So I'm probably just missing something really obvious here.

Or is there something wrong with the charactersheet. I found the old charactersheet and the one in the back of the book had most of the Agent class skills, but not all.

Some help would be greatly aprreciated!

Mag'Nus said:
I just bought the B5 mainbook and I'm having some problems creating my first character.

I want to make a Narn agent and have downloaded the charactersheet. When I come to filling out which skills are class skills can't find all the skills listed in the book as Agent class skills in the list on the character sheet. Why not?

I have only played one session of d20 before. (d&d oriental adventures) So I'm probably just missing something really obvious here.

Or is there something wrong with the charactersheet. I found the old charactersheet and the one in the back of the book had most of the Agent class skills, but not all.

Some help would be greatly aprreciated!

If you don't like the official character sheets, here are some I created.

http://home.att.net/~b5wars3/files/B5RPG.html

There is a basic two page character sheet that I started with first. I recently uploaded individual pages tailored to the specific character class you want to create. Just print the sheets you need and combine them into one character record. If you have any suggestions or comments, please post them here or e-mail me at the address on the page. Enjoy!

Kizarvexis

Wow! These are excellent! Thanks a lot.

I did try to check around the net a bit before asking for help, but obviously not enough to find these.

Back