Need free location to post files for people : Evo mods etc

soulman

Mongoose
Hello all, alot of people don`t like the yahoo groups, so i need a place to place my word files on my new mods and rules for people to injoy..

Any simple places, best for people to use...?

I have the following to post..

Stargate Evo-s game system
Based on the hot tv show, with a new idea, based on your role in the show, extras die easy, main tv roles harder to kill....

Ghost recon Evo-s game system
Detailed combat rules, that go beyond the advanced rule book, new rules for suppression and soldier skill, most worlds special forces listed with different traits etc... ie/ Delta force or seals etc....
New weapons and drones like the mule for cover and ammo supply..

New Tangos to fight...!!!

Evo-Zombies : the dead will walk....
Something i have been writing since late 2006, all coming together really well, and you can play any zombie film you like, rules for slow and fast, infection rates, and growing all the time....

Stuff to come

XcomEvo-s
Rules you to fight the alien invasion of earth, pick you aliens and start to fight back, rules for the xcom forces, and many of the monsters and films you love......

After Xcom what about
Halo
Aliens

Tell and you feedback will tell........

Thanks for reading
Alan-Uk

I am working on a little site for BFE with missions, terrain building and then some... One of the thing I have been thinking about is mods...

It is not impossible to host a couple of files/articles for you.

Right now there is only my old site, but whithin a week I hope to get a new start with the page at www.mctrl.com

normal_EvoCommand_grey_yellow.jpg

Check out http://www.evocommand.com and talk to Paladin, he might be able to work something out with you. There's already a free gallary section.

Back