Narn mad charge.

Ranger66

Mongoose
My Narn player has found himself up against 6 armed opponents and he is on his own for the first 3 rounds. He has decided to try and chrage into the mass of the guys trying to knock as many down as he can. I can't find any rules that cover a beserk Narn on a bullrush charge. Any ideas?

I would say use a bullrush charge, but have every extra oponent he is trying to bull over add a synergy bonus of +2 to their roll against falling over. I mean, a Narn can be as angry as he wants to be (as they are want to be) but it doesn't beat the physics of trying to bash down five people in a single run.

Now if he was a Drazi martial artist.... 8)

Bry

Why should a Narn get any bonus at all?

The only way they should be able to intimidate anyone is with the intimidate skill, likewise the only reason they are good at fighting is because they are sronger which is reflected in their bonus to strength.

I think that most people in the B5 universe would have heard enough about angry Narn to know that having one charge you is a bad thing.

What's worse than a locked room full of Narn?

:lol:

LBH

There is always being locked in a room with purple and green drazi at the start of their elections! Oh yeah.......being human in that locked room. :lol:

Aramanthus said:
There is always being locked in a room with purple and green drazi at the start of their elections! Oh yeah.......being human in that locked room. :lol:

If all you end up with is a broken ankle and a drink named after you, you're lucky!

LBH

Back