My terrain

Rabbitz

Mongoose
Here some pics of my city terrain for Gang warfare using GOMC-1 rules (with my own added vehicle rules) Set alot nearer to modern times then your normal GOMC_1 game.

Sorry for the size of the pictures.

Please let me know what you think.

conf1.jpg

conf2.jpg

conf3.jpg

conf4.jpg

conf5.jpg

conf6.jpg

conf7.jpg

conf8.jpg

[/img]

matakishi Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:51 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is very, very scary
You've done a remarkable job, can I use these on my site?

Of course you can. After all I used your site for the insperation. So any design credit really starts with you. I just expanded on your stuff a little.
I hoe to get them onto my website at some point www.hutchs-wargames.co.uk

Thanks guys for all your other comments. At them moment I have enough buildings etc to easily cover a 6' x 4' table. I'm planning on adding a bit more maybe to get enough for a decent 8' x 5 ' table.

Now I have had the practice with these i'm going to see if I can do any more SCI-FI styled buildings using the same principles.

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:09 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to come and play on your board!!

CCotD'

Your more then welcome to. Looking at expanding the terrain. have 30 civillians to paint up including person in wheelchair and lady pushing pram so gangs can go on rampages. Hopefully will get my version of Vehicle rules up on my website in the near future. oh and a battle report of a game in progress with pictures of the action (will be after the 12th July as that is the date the game is set for)

Lieutenant Rasczak said:
Rabbitz said:
Here some pics of my city terrain for Gang warfare using GOMC-1 rules (with my own added vehicle rules)

So what are these Vehicles rules like then?

Very Basic. When I get them typed up (at the moment they are scribbled out on paper) I will add them as a PDF to my site. I wanted something that would keep to the basics of the GOMC-1 rules system but allow people to ram raid things, run people over, go for Joy rides, and pull of skids etc. Anyway when I get them typed up over the next few days I'll get them up.

Greg. Was planning on taking the city to the club on 12th July.... if thats ok with you. Have emailed a draft of the rules to both Charles and Adi. They are not the finished rules but are very close to being finished. Got all the character cards sorted and roster sheets blah blah blah. :lol:

mmmmm.

Because we are moving to Oz in the next month I have to sell all my wargames scenery that has either been made of wood or has wood as one of the main components. Apparently they wont let wood in the country unless its been heat treated :cry: doh.

Sooo all my scenery that i was using for my GoMC1 style games has gotta go and has been listed on Fleabay here
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZhutch_hutchQQhtZ-1
along with loads of other bits that I just cant cram into the freight boxes. Doh doh doh.

Its amusing to see Goth/Punk clothes for sale along Wargaming items for some reason.

I can't believe you're flogging your Shadowrun Book - Heretic Lol!

Lieutenant Rasczak said:
Its amusing to see Goth/Punk clothes for sale along Wargaming items for some reason.

I can't believe you're flogging your Shadowrun Book - Heretic Lol!

LOL never used it...... the shadowrun book that is :lol:

Back