My new converted gang for GoMC1.

ekwatts

Mongoose
This is just the first six members, I'm working on a few more right now. These will probably be the first ones painted, though.

Here's the whole gang.
wholegang.jpg

Pics of my Top Dog, with his converted Double Barrelled Stump Gun. I cut the pistol out of his hand and cut the Stump gun up to stick in its place, but I really wasn't happy with how fragile it looked, so I found this plastic equipment strap in my bitz that fit perfectly, so I glued the bottom of it to his leg for a bit more stability. I keep poking it to test how sturdy it is.
topdawg1.jpg

topdawg2.jpg

My only other major conversion, Stashio. The EM4 plastics are nowhere near as good as their metals, but they can look alright with a little bit of work. I've had a box of these hanging around for over a year now, and they were already in the process of being painted, but I cut this little guy up to make some much-needed improvements. First of all, his arms were gone. They were horrible sculpts with little detail. I slapped on some GOMC1 ganger arms, leaving one hand free so I can add another weapon at a later date. Also chopped off was his backpack, it made him look too chunky. Add a shoulderpad and smooth out the joins with green stuff, and he's not looking too shabby. (I mean, he is, but he'll look fine when he's painted).
stashio2.jpg

stashio.jpg

Quiffy was a simple conversion, but an important one: Check the first picture again. That's right! He's a normal height now! I shaved down the join on the waist, the legs and the torso. The GoMC1 plastics are good, but they're just WAY TOO TALL! I have an old PSI Division Andersion from GW, back when their figures were a bit closer to 25mm, and she looks absolutely tiny in comparison to an unmodified GoMC1 ganger.
quiffo.jpg

Anyway, hope you enjoyed these figures. I'll post more pics once they're fully painted and battlefield ready.

Back