My Conan Character sheet

I thought I'd share the character sheet that I use in my Conan d20 game. Its got some slight changes, like using the Sneak/Perception skill instead of MS/Hide and Spot/Listen.

Anyway, I thought I'd share. If anyone is interested I could probably be persuaded to add the normal skills back for use in your games.

http://www.rpgnexus.net/Conand20Sheet.pdf

RAS

Thanks for the sheet, it is well organized. I currently use the original skills but could see me using your sheet regardless.

Cool! 8)

Very nice. I like the tic boxes for food/water and for the weapo/armor proficiencies.

Well done. Very clean.

Wow! Thats a very nice sheet! Very space-efficient.

RabidAntiShemite said:
If anyone is interested I could probably be persuaded to add the normal skills back for use in your games.
If you could do that, I would offer ten virgin girls in your honour. In other words, I'd be very interested! :D

Quibble: the "armour check penalty applies"-thing seems to be missing from a number of skills (Climb, Jump, Tumble). Maybe thats also a houserule or something, but I just thought I'd point it out.

I'm with Trodax and Strom- I'd take one with the original skills. Since you can Listen to something you aren't looking at or Spot something that doesn't make noise I still see the need to keep them seperate. Also I think you should have some blank lines for Skills like Craft, Profession and Knowledge that might be taken more than once by a character- or even skills added by house rules.

Just my .02. 8)

THe sheet looks very good. One other thing that would be cool to have is a space for your Magic attack Bonus. Good job though

I had forgotten about Magic Attack Bonus. I'll add that. I'll go ahead and add the normal version of the skills back in (and fix those skill check penalties, that was an oversight). I'll see what I can do about adding more craft slots, but I'm really low on space as it is.

RAS

Back