• Raiders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vorlon Empire

• The Shadows

• Total voters
I have a almost fully painted EA fleet

I have a couple of Minbari ships and I am having the ISA box as an Xmas present.

But I am thinking of doing an exchnage game with Anton 970 and using his Narn for a few games.

League for the moment, until the full Drazi fleet appears :D

Actualy I have played some games with my own Drazi ships already, and against my regular opponent we try to play different forces every game. But for campaign play, currently I'll stick to League, right now Brakiri & Drazi.

Wulf

My personal prefernce is for the Centauri. When I first heard of the game, my buddy and I started talking about doing campaigns of Narn Vs. Centauri. He wanted Narn and I wanted Centauri. Of course we had no idea at the time how mismatched that pairing would be when the game was released.

Well I've played one game which was a one ship each deal. I took a G'Quan. It was un but I sometimes wished I had interceptors.

I've chosen ISA for the ACTA tournament though so I'll plump for them until I decide (if I decide) I don't like them.

LBH

I've always been a dedicated Fanhead; they're my largest fleet (some 150+ FA-scale ships). I also like picking up my EA and Narn fleets once in a while, but will play any of the fleets when the opportunity presents itself as they all have unique aspects and challenges in game-play.

Hi,

I have played EA exclusively. The ancients are just very powerful and I don't seem to have fun with them.

Hi,

My usual Fleet is the EA both in CTA and B5W, i'm also a Brakiri Player but am waiting for the rest of their Fleet.

I much prefer using Brakiri but i do like using the Drazi
Still the Minbari are good to play with using the AoG rules
Got the ACtA rulebook today, i cant wait to get playing.

I play all the major 4. My main fleet though, the one I play a little bit more then the others are the Minbari.

Although not my favourite race i mostly play Narn as I love their ships..

when im not playing the narn though i tend to gravitate towards the EA whose vessels I find also quite appealing.

Stats and usability is moot to me...im far more influenced by a fleets Aesthetic value :lol:

Neo said:
Stats and usability is moot to me...im far more influenced by a fleets Aesthetic value :lol:

That and their 'coolness' factor. S'why I chose ISA for the tourney. I just figured it'd be cool!

LBH
ISA all the way!

Low Roller 1-1 said:
I have a almost fully painted EA fleet

I have a couple of Minbari ships and I am having the ISA box as an Xmas present.

I am liking the look of the Vorlon's (anton970 is looking at the Shadow fleet box - this is him not getting carried away with a game [we are not in your spending range though LBH])

Back