More pics of my Tiger Drakh ships

have done some more of my tiger colored drakh

mothership1.jpg

[/img]
mothership2.jpg

mothership3.jpg

[/img]
cruiser.jpg

Amazing :shock: . I would play Drahk too if I were remotely aware on how to paint them well... and had enough talent to do it.

As a side note, I had no idea the Destroyers and Light Cruisers were so large. They look only slightly smaller than the Heavy Cruiser... hmmm, learn something new everyday.

Do you have any heavy or light raiders painted? I'm still looking for Drakh pictures for epicarmycard.com, and yours look very very nice!!

Chern

To: Boots

the colours used were Vallejo paints, over a black undercoat then a khaki base coat, Hot Orange code 72009, then blended with Orange Fire code 72008 with a final blend of Sunblast Yellow code 72006

Right Hand of God said:
To: Boots

the colours used were Vallejo paints, over a black undercoat then a khaki base coat, Hot Orange code 72009, then blended with Orange Fire code 72008 with a final blend of Sunblast Yellow code 72006

Right on, thanks! I'll have to keep those colours in mind if I ever do a Drakh fleet.

i dit the same whit my narn the only example online is this one
its my first time i painted it in tiger colors so it is not as good as yours but hey its got paint on it :D

http://www.redcathedral.be/aztek-tv/gallery/events/2006/battleday-juni/images/60611-battleday15.jpg

Nice concept, well executed, makes the Drakh an appealing fleet to paint which is definitely an achievement.

Personal taste, I'd have gone with more stripes, but that's just me.

I might even get myself a Drakh fleet now....

angelicus said:
i dit the same whit my narn the only example online is this one
its my first time i painted it in tiger colors so it is not as good as yours but hey its got paint on it :D

http://www.redcathedral.be/aztek-tv/gallery/events/2006/battleday-juni/images/60611-battleday15.jpg

Can´t access the pics...

Like we saxons says: großatschhhhhhhh

When i ever play drahks, i do use the same colour scheme for my drahks.
impressive, most impressive :shock:

i write saxons....???
DAMN.....Hell.
I must stop drinking beer, to much... god verdamischhh

bild1399.jpg

Now the correct translation:
Or as we in Saxonia say: doll doll doll

....i hate my akzent 8) 8) 8)

Back