More NPCs and website

Red Tulwar

Mongoose
My homebrewed, not-for-profit Conan campaign website is up and running at http://scarlet-blades.com/.

There's very little there right now (our first session isn't until next Thursday), but I have added 4 NPCs to the Villains page (I've previewed 2 of them already here on the Forum), and should have a new critter added sometime soon on the Creatures page. Feel free to plunder the site for ideas and whatnot.

Also, if you are interested, I am accepting submissions. So, if you get the creative urge, whip something up and send it to me (Word or e-mail format please). See the site for contact information.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome and encouraged.

Groovy. Always like seeing what people are doing with a game. I'll probably refer my friend to it if/when we get him to run Conan for us.

Those Villains are brilliantly done - many thanks! They're a bit too tough for me right now (5th-8th) - I plan to start a campaign at 1st - but they're a fantastic resource for later... :)

Smon said:
Those Villains are brilliantly done - many thanks! They're a bit too tough for me right now (5th-8th) - I plan to start a campaign at 1st - but they're a fantastic resource for later... :)

Thanks Smon. I plan to whip up a few lower level (2nd-3rd) and higher (8+) NPCs in the near future.

Back