More comedy to the people

GhostWolf69

Mongoose
I don't know if any one will take offence here... hopefully not, cause it is in good jest and I laughed a lot watching it.

Anyway some discresion might be adviced.

CLICK ME!

/wolf

Maybe it's just me but I find very little humor in 9/11. This is in poor taste to say the least, but as someone else here pointed out in another thread, "Poor taste is not illegal.". Just reprehensable. :?

I found it uncomfortably funny, if you aren't easily offended (and didn't lose anyone in the tragedy) then this is funny, otherwise i would stay well clear.

I thought the guy was hilarious, he sounded just like any politican answering a question.... saying one thing but meaning something else entirely.

I didn't find it laugh out loud funny, the joke was a bit too obvious and slow coming.
In style it reminds me of the British comedy news spoof "The Day Today" and "Brass Eye"

...Well, all I can say is that it wasn't "laugh out loud" funny. It's bordering bad taste if you ask me... What I found amusing that a relative to a 9/11 victim would be so calm in front of a terrorist operative.

Here's another, older comedy clip, which I find superior. CLICK ME

:lol: nice find Sanzo

I am baffled sometimes when the news puts up subtitles for people speaking English and they are speaking quite clearly

Now that is funny. And I think most everyone can see the difference between the two.

Greg

Sanzo84 said:
...Well, all I can say is that it wasn't "laugh out loud" funny. It's bordering bad taste if you ask me... What I found amusing that a relative to a 9/11 victim would be so calm in front of a terrorist operative.

Sanzo84 said:

Very funny :lol:

wow, thanks Ghostwolf, just bookmarked the webpage. sorta obvious, but still just as fun :lol:

Sanzo84 said:

That one was funny as well, thanks.

/wolf

GhostWolf69 said:
Sanzo84 said:

That one was funny as well, thanks.

/wolf

Thanks, Wolf. Sorry, I almost hijacked your thread... :(

Well. If someone could find a third, related comedy clip, that'd certainly make my day! :D

Sanzo84 said:
Thanks, Wolf. Sorry, I almost hijacked your thread... :(

Well. If someone could find a third, related comedy clip, that'd certainly make my day! :D

Don't mention it friend. No offense taken... this is a public forum after all... nothing in here is really "mine" or anyone elses. It's cool.

...and it WAS a funny clip... I'll see if I can find something else for you...

/wolf

Here is one that was made by a Swedish Comedy show called "Hipp-Hipp" I think it got cut out when they competed in the european TV-Comeby championship since the subject is... well... morbid I guess..

So once again... some discression is adviced... some of you may find this funny others may take offence...

CLICK ME!

/wolf

Back