Monster Conversions from SRD to Conan RPG

Hmmm...that link's no good.

I'd also say that you shouldn't have to worry too much longer for more creatures. Mongoose has a "monster manual" of sorts in the works that will compile and fix creatures from the main book as well as many others. I don't know an exact date, but next spring would seem reasonable (March?).

Sutek said:
Hmmm...that link's no good.

I'd also say that you shouldn't have to worry too much longer for more creatures. Mongoose has a "monster manual" of sorts in the works that will compile and fix creatures from the main book as well as many others. I don't know an exact date, but next spring would seem reasonable (March?).

I've just tried it again.
Go to the bottom of the page, click FREE, and then you should be able to download the file.

~~~Yogah of Yag.

Having looked at the Signs & Portents pdf for #26, it says they're doing monster articles in depth (starting with the ape men, a nice long article). I wonder if this is being done INSTEAD of a book of creatures? (Since the S&P change is very recent compared to info gleamed from Mr. Darlage in earlier posts).

I'd buy a Conan bestiary sight unseen. To be honest, while I think pretty much all the supplements produced for this game have been very high quality, the lack of an actual separate monster book has been disappointing to me. The critters that have already appeared in the main book and Scrolls of Skelos are great, and very tantalizing.

Bregales said:
Having looked at the Signs & Portents pdf for #26, it says they're doing monster articles in depth (starting with the ape men, a nice long article). I wonder if this is being done INSTEAD of a book of creatures? (Since the S&P change is very recent compared to info gleamed from Mr. Darlage in earlier posts).

Hrrrmmm...I sure hope not. Them beasties is messed up...

Back