monkey magic rpg

MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEYMONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEYMONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEYMONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY

Really, I am suprised. I assumed that the chimps would have taken over the show on the grounds of intellectual superiority!!!

Just like the blind, deaf, mute kid would at S*ite Wolf.... :lol: :twisted:

as long as they wear black and collect anne rice novels belive a monkey could and should run that company who would know :lol:

Monkey Magic system could be very interesting. Monkey seems to be one of the rare TV series were the repeated use of magic follows a similar kind of d20 Spell system - Somatic, verbal and material. Also we see him use similar powers.

Couple this high level fantasy kind of image, with the mythical nature of something like crouching tiger, hidden dragon and the Stormridders Trilogy, you could be onto a system and setting that blows the slightly too serious yet loaded with fantasy, Legend of the 5 Rings out of the water.

I still happen to think this is the best suggestion on the board, except maybe for a Carry on style RPG system based on d20 - it would be so original to have a game where rude jokes and sniggering at NPCs statements was rewarded.....

By in the traditional RPG field MONKEY! must surely be ideal. Almost everyone in the UK will know of it and its out on DVD! Not sure about America, but I bet it has a cult following there as well... (and I bet the license is dirt cheap to pick up).

Also a variation on the d20 Combat system to allow for all kinds of Kung Fu shennigans would be fantastic, something like the combo system used in Conspiracy X, with interupting combos etc...

Possibly the most untapped resource in Western RPGs is the Orient high fantasy (Legend of the 5 rings is too realistic) and with literally a whole continent of fantasy and myths to plunder, I think this could be a winner.

More Crouching Tiger and Stormriders stylee Please...

\
Me want monkey! Me want monkey! As a self diagnosed kung fu psycho I feel the need to demand MONKEY! 8)
Else I do flying reverse back kick to thy.... you don't WANT to know....
Me want monkey wuxia.
Think a cross of monkey, crouching tiger, condor heroes and stormriders.......

Wuxia :D

MONKEY now has 3 Fans... and is the longest running of the ideas... abiet not the most popular.

A proper oriental adventure game is whats called for, non of the westernised rubbish, we need over the top flying about bouncing off into the air crazy kensi style battles, not samurai stood around like poncey boys on the ground muttering on about Bushido.

More people have read the Monkey Magic post than anyother (though arguable Toothill man and myself may have greatly inflated that number...)

Pink Fluffy Clouds - Need I say more

Back