Mongoose Conspiracy Theory

I personally am a little suspicious of the fact that this topic is being steered by someone named GbajiTheDeciever...

Hmm yeah - and Gbaji > JFK > Jrustela - Fronela - Kethaela. This is getting like the Da Vinci code here... I'm gonna try and read the rules in a mirror and see what happens... be right back...

Just thought.... what if it turns out to be a huge Nysalor Riddle? Who's gonna know when you're Illuminated?

I think we're getting somewhere now. :shock:

"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

"I think so Brain, but if all seven of them are the mother, who's the father?"

117fs33198.jpg

atgxtg said:
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

"I think so Brain, but if all seven of them are the mother, who's the father?"

117fs33198.jpg

"Put that aside Pinky, we going back to the original so that we can take over the world rather than those imposters."

What does the Red moon and Mongoose have in common?

'oo', thats what it's all to do with, the 'oo'.

Make me wonder about all those cups of tea.

Hold on, let me get this straight.

The Red Moon is a fiendish plot by Pinky and The Brain to take over the world?

I smell a Trickster involvement in here somewhere...

atgxtg said:
Mongoose is also an anagram of SOME GOON, an obvious (oblivious?) alias for Eurmal. :wink:

There is the Trickster element, and from an eailer post (when I had some sanity left, pr at least could still see it in the rear view mirror).

homerjsinnott said:
This thing just gets bigger and bigger, the Moonies eh? who would have thought?

Certainly no one who'se posted in this thread. We haven't thought in awhile.

atgxtg said:
Our cat is sitting in the window napping.

That's it! That's the clue. "OH NO, MOG's LEG IS IN PUB!"

But which Mog? Is it yours, atgxtg? And which pub? Someone must have inside information!

Halfbat said:
atgxtg said:
Our cat is sitting in the window napping.

That's it! That's the clue. "OH NO, MOG's LEG IS IN PUB!"

But which Mog? Is it yours, atgxtg? And which pub? Someone must have inside information!

It's not my mog, but I found a link:
http://mog.com/music/Frank+Zappa/track/Big+Leg+Emma

Notice the 7 on the cover? And Zappa's bank was called the "Mothers of Invention" so we have a "&" and a "Mothers" connection!

How is this for a conspriacy-according to the people wo went to the Open House last month, they not really mongooses!

atgxtg said:
How is this for a conspriacy-according to the people wo went to the Open House last month, they not really mongooses!

It has already been well established they are great decievers.

atgxtg said:
We are really mongeese in people suits. Honest.

Back