Mongoose at SALUTE - Saturday April 21st

Old Bear

Mongoose
Many of you know but for those in doubt we will have the trade stand up at Salute this coming Saturday, at the Excel Centre in London. if you haven't been to salute it's probably the best 1-day wargames show in the world, and with so much under one roof. We'll have limited amounts of Wave 3 BF Evo stuck present as well, so get in early and look me up at stand GR205!

Charrrrggge!! :D

dmet97.gif

Shame it's across the pond or I'd be there.

Good to hear that, since i have been a evo playtesting i`m looking forward to meeting my bosses..!!!! so to speak

Even if I wanted to go, I can't life is conspiring against me in so many ways right now.

Hope there'll be some Wave 3 available at the ACTA tourney

LBH

Annoying as I will be wandering the show speaking to various traders (mostly alternative armies about the mistakes I feel they are making).

i need some 28mm zombies for my BF EVO-S : HORROR RULES..
zombies always come in handly and any game system :)

soulman said:
i need some 28mm zombies for my BF EVO-S : HORROR RULES..
zombies always come in handly and any game system :)

we found the bgs of plastic zombies for a game of the zombie name are perfect for evo, they also do some rabid dogs ;)

I'll be there, in my fetching bowling shirt in an attempt to break the "gamers in black t-shirts" stereotype. I also do not have a beard.

G.

Mr Evil said:
GJD said:
. I also do not have a beard.

G.

NO beard !!!! No beard !!!!!

are you a chav ? or one of them unbearded nerds ?

beards = Girls

LBH will conferm that for you

I refuse to be pidgeon-holed! I am a free man, not a number!

I'm old enough, bald enough and ugly enough to be an enviable catch for the ladies, without any facial accessories to help me.

G.

The Mongoose displays were fantastic. In the end I had to be drawn away from the Evo table when it was time to leave. :)

Sadly no Wave 3 for sale, but I did get a look at the advanced rulebook and I definately want a copy of that when it hits the stores.

Salute was great- picked up a rule book which i tryed to read on teh train home but was too tired (mix of beer and lack of sleep)

OK no Wave three to bring home today (good job i have too much work on - should not be on the forums :oops: ) but you could pre order for shipping this week can't wait
the demo tables looked busy for most of the day (I only coverd Reborns lunch time)

on another note
Still not too sure about the Hitler youth kids in the renactment thing.

Any one got any pics from Salute I forgot my camera?

Eryx said:
The Mongoose displays were fantastic. In the end I had to be drawn away from the Evo table when it was time to leave. :)

Sadly no Wave 3 for sale, but I did get a look at the advanced rulebook and I definately want a copy of that when it hits the stores.

Glad you liked it. We aim to please!

Fanaticus said:
MEESA WANTA PICTURAS!!!!
MEESA WANTA...

ditto here.... it would be great to see some new preview pics! seems like its been a age since we have seen anything new! :D

i honestly cant beleive there are no pics, with so many camera phones runing around you would of thought a few pics would be up in this modern age !!!!

if was there youd have a page of pics by now :( please some one show us what i missed !

BUUU!!!
ARA YUA ALLA AFRAIDA?

MEESA WANTA PICTURES!

Meanwhile, go here:
http://www.sd-forum.co.uk/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=9
and jump into the «SALUTE Pictures» Threads...

BUUU!!!

Shame on you!

Back