MMWG?

Fyrestryke

Mongoose
Can someone explain to me why Macho Women With Guns is constantly referred to as MMWG? Should it not be MWWG? Just looking for some clarification as I can't figure it out on my own... :)

I have seen that too. I secretly snigger to myself that someone is playing Macho Men with Guns, but then that pretty much covers any normal RPG.

I'm probably an offender at typing MMWG, although I try to type MWWG.

To make things more complicated, I sometimes refer to MMWWG or (M)MWWG, where the first M stands for Modified. That's because I am coming more and more to the conclusion that I will have to rework the rules from the ground up to do what I want. (I've also modified the setting somewhat, giving Texas a little more respect for example.)

Respect Texas? The state where you can shoot some and don't have to report it, because it is a non-fatal hunting accident. :D

Respect Texas? The state where you can shoot some and don't have to report it,

Sounds to me like a good reason for respecting Texas.

In 2077, Texas produces some of the most powerful and technologically advanced handguns in the world. And they all know how to use them, gaining proficiency and a +1 To Hit bonus.

=====

Also, after watching the Colbert Report on how to have a good civil war, I was thinking that in order to make the MWWG world's Second (US) Civil War more interesting, I'd have to come up with more interesting military uniforms than are typical in today's armies. Perhaps with heat-seeking and other intelligent weapons, camaflauge would be a lot less important, so the Texas Militia would have costumes similar to the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

Although the national army of the Second Confederation might wear a uniform based on a black "slingshot thong" with white stars, and an orange bra, gloves and boots. After all, those southern states would be more strongly affected by global warming than the northern states, where temperatures could still be comfortable for part of the year and women might even have to wear shirts in the winter.

Plus, 2077 Texas provides plenty of opportunities for battles between cowgirls vs Indians, cowgirls vs flying saucers, cowgirls vs demons, cowgirls vs dinosaurs, cowgirls vs jaguar-worshipping priestesses, cowgirls vs renegade nuns from Mexico, and even cowgirls vs other cowgirls.

And taking the Texas Rangers from the Deadlands D20 sourcebook, the Japanese demon-hunters would be very interested in getting their hands on a copy of their supernatural hunting handbook.

Utgardloki said:
(I've also modified the setting somewhat, giving Texas a little more respect for example.)

See, that's what makes it such a good target for satire. Taking itself far too seriously :)

For what it's worth the little amount of time I spent in Texas was in Dallas and I didn't see any real stereotypes there. In fact, I didn't really see anyone. The entire city was like the opening scene of 28 Days Later.

Scary.

Directions to get to Texas: Go west until you smell it, then go south until you step in it.

At least that's what I read somewhere. My sister didn't believe me, and insisted on using her AAA maps. Women.

Like Vice President's Dick Cheney's accidental shooting of a friend on a Hunting trip that happened in The Great State of TEXAS..where inbreeding isn't a sin it's a privilege and right of all Texan's to do inbreeding to every family member that they want to.

Like Vice President's Dick Cheney's accidental shooting of a friend on a Hunting trip that happened in The Great State of TEXAS..where inbreeding isn't a sin it's a privilege and right of all Texan's to do inbreeding to every family member that they want to. :roll:

Pigking5500 said:
Like Vice President's Dick Cheney's accidental shooting of a friend on a Hunting trip that happened in The Great State of TEXAS..where inbreeding isn't a sin it's a privilege and right of all Texan's to do inbreeding to every family member that they want to. :roll:

http://tlo2.tlc.state.tx.us/statutes/pe.toc.htm

Title 6 section 25.02

Back