miniatures

I'll start badgering some poor unsuspecting online seller, as my FLGS is a bit naff and I don't fancy the hassle of overseas ordering. Cheers for the info guys. :)

Gah. Either my distributor still doesn't have them, or hasn't told me yet.

Maybe I need a new distributor :(

If anyone at Mongoose can tell me which UK distributors are carrying LW minis, please can they let me know?

mthomason said:
Gah. Either my distributor still doesn't have them, or hasn't told me yet.

Maybe I need a new distributor :(

If anyone at Mongoose can tell me which UK distributors are carrying LW minis, please can they let me know?

I have brought mine direct from the Mongoose website.

I have now received most of them direct from their Swindon office, but I am still waiting for the minis that were out of stock, being sent from the US.

GaryE said:
I have brought mine direct from the Mongoose website.

I've been doing the same for my personal use :)
Hoping to find the time to paint some over Christmas, although I'm also tempted to grab a Minbari fleet box off the shelf.... decisions, decisions :?

Finally found an Online UK retailer for the minis, similar price to Mongoose but the delivery charges should be a lot lower. :)

http://www.gamers-quest.co.uk/acatalog/Lone_Wolf.html

Greg Smith said:
No I didn't. I did breifly meet him aqain at Games Day (before it was the GW extravaganza it is now) and I met Joe Dever again there and was dead chuffed because he recognised me. :)

My battle day pictures are now up here: http://thunderchild.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=LoneWolf

Matt Sprange has a couple of entries in the newsletters if you are interested. :lol:

Wow, I've still got some of the miniatures in those photo's :).

The Drakkarim bowmen in picture 9 look a lot like one of the old citadel samurai archers (with a head switch). It was the shape of the bow and the light glinting off the horizontal leg armour that reminded me.

Lots of the old Citadel Norse models sprinkled throughout as good infantry (still available from The Foundry).

Picture 15: I have that chaos warrior! The one in the middle. He came in a pack of 8 assorted monsters (as advertised on the back cover of "The Best of White Dwarf Articles volume 1"). There was a goblin, hobgoblin, orc, chaos warrior, wolf & 3 others I cannot remember (maybe it was only 6 then, the matching heroes set had a wizard, peasant footsoldier type, pony and a knight).

Back