MI or Bugs, what do you plan to take to the tourney?

MI or Bugs?

• MI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bugs

• Skinnies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not actually going to the tourney, but voted for what I would take to a tourney if I did attend.

Bugs are cool, and I will be collecting them, but my heart always lies with the lowly rifleman, or in this case, Morita men and women.

Although, looks like you'll be playing some "training simulations" of ape vs. ape combat at that tourney.

I normally play MI but as i looked around the forum there are a lot of MI players so I have gone for BUG'S bug's and more bug's

Im going to have a tonic and a lie down, 'cause Im across the pond and cant go :cry:

Ok, maybe instead I'll just have a Guiness and a toast to all of you who can go 8)

My teacher was supposed to be in the area around this week. He might go. Im pretty sure he'll play bugs, considering hes got about 200 of 'em.

Mr Evil said:
i cant go :(

i would have probably taken MI keeps the game turns quick,, and less to carry to pub. ;)

That’s a shame dude, but we all understand the pressure -keep smiling:D
Me and the rest will have a pint for you
(well LBH will have a shandy :twisted: )

lastbesthope said:
Option D, Pompoms and a miniskirt for the cheerleading squad.

LBH

I deliberately left that option out because thinking about it will drive me beyond the edge of sanity.

Just so as I am not seen to discriminate - any genuine cheerleaders are free to bring their pompoms.

Greg Smith said:
Just so as I am not seen to discriminate - any genuine cheerleaders are free to bring their pompoms.

I would love to see those pics in Signs and Portents :p
As long as its real cheerleaders, not LBH and Danny!!

IF I could go I'd take bugs!

BUT as I'm away I carn't ;)

but LBH will the thongs be in the colour of tartan :lol:

Back