LW Finds

A

Anonymous

I walked into a local secondhand bookstore today to find the first 20 Lone Wolf books, the 4 Greystar books, the LW novels and the Compendium all in almost mint condition for a very cheap price. Consider me happy :)

be happy

it took me 12 years to get all 28 LW books, 4 GS books, all novels (inkcluding the graphic one) and the compag. too

it was hard but it was worth it :D

Hal said:
I walked into a local secondhand bookstore today to find the first 20 Lone Wolf books, the 4 Greystar books, the LW novels and the Compendium all in almost mint condition for a very cheap price. Consider me happy :)

All 12 novels too? Wow, that's an incredible find. Congratulations!

All of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:shock:
I have a big collection but this is almost too great a find. You made a Pact with the Darklords didn't you. :evil: (I should have thought of that myself :( )

Personally, I'd be curious as to which bookstore this was... if they had that much, whoever got rid of them (if it was a single person) might have dropped some other nice books.

Either that, or this is just the some sort of mysterious occult bookstore which only appears once every hundred years on the night of the full moon, and has every book ever written inside...

The store is in New Zealand where people tend to be less knowledgable about RPG books. The store often gets in great RPG and other books and sells them very cheaply. For example, it has had a few copies of the LW Companion recently and they sold for about US$10. Oh and there were only 9 of the 12 novels :( Still not too shabby. The idea of chasing down the LW books beyond 20 fills me with dread :)

Uh it could be just me but a cursory search of BN.com turned up a LOT of Lone wolf material. I got the first 4 books shipping included for around 30 bucks.

KevinM said:
Uh it could be just me but a cursory search of BN.com turned up a LOT of Lone wolf material. I got the first 4 books shipping included for around 30 bucks.

You could have gotten them cheaper on eBay.

yep some people have all the luck, I should know, I'm of gaelic descent, now to pay tribute, everyone must hand over all their lone wolf related things... awww comeon!

Back