Looking for local ACtA: Starfleet players -Cleveland, Ohio

Hi all, I just picked up a few boxes for fleets, and am starting to paint them, but I need people to play against. Im in the Cleveland area, Ohio, and USA for you folks who are UK based (or otherwise.)

I'm open to traveling to play and am designing a board to play on and bring with me. So anyone who is interested, reply as you like!

dont know how far your willing to travel,but there is a group of us that plays in toledo on sat mornings.

Amusingly enough, I'm pretty sure I met you. That's where I picked up the book and a Klingon squadron box. I've got a federation fleet now, and about 2/3 of the way through painting everything. I have friends in that area, so once work settles down I'll likely make trips out to the Game Room.

I deviated from the standard painting a bit to get creative with my Klingons, but they're easily distinguished from Romulans still.

I'll definitely be up for a game before the summer is out,

-Dylan

there taking about getting the league play going.dont know if your interested in that.there have been quite a few people who have bought the game.

Hey jb
Well we have a little group going down near Lima. Might be able to get some interest in a league. We play using hexes though so the transition may put some of our guys off.
Dan

Lima is even farther from me :-(. But I might make it up to Toledo for gaming in about three weeks time. Depends on if I can sneak away from the homestead for the night.

Either way, I'll let you know if I'm going to be up there. What do people mostly play so I don't have to have two fleets of the same type fight each other?

Back