Lone Wolf Online: Lead Game Designer needed

A

Anonymous

Hi folks,

As for the following position we need someone with an extensive Lone Wolf knowledge, I allowed myself to post this here in order to find the adequate person, who might well be lurking this forum :)

Lead Game Designer
Company: Magnamund Studios
Type: Full-time
Date posted: 10/2/2004

We are immediately looking for a Lead Game Designer for our Lone Wolf Online (LWO) game.

Job description

The LWO Lead Game Designer will be responsible for designing a variety of features for the LWO game targeted at America, Asia and Europe. The Lead Game Designer will be involved in the design of all major game systems and have responsibility for several. The ideal individual must demonstrate solid game and UI design instincts, expertise in computer games, pen and paper RPGs and knowledge of the game design process. The Lead Game Designer will create original concepts, and through the use of prototyping, help prove out the fun factor of an original concept. The position also requires an understanding of the overall game development process and requires a close working relationship work with engineering and production staff.

Qualifications

• Expertise in the Lone Wolf universe
• Enthusiastic gamer - essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, innovative thinking
• Knowledge of online games or RPG computer games
• Keen interest in online gaming
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
• Must be able to work in a team as well as independently with schedules and reliable milestone delivery.
• Willingness to work hard to meet deadlines.

Magnamund Studios is based in central Paris, France.

Relocation to this area is a requirement.

Applicants must submit résumé to: contact@magnamund.com

All materials are considered confidential.

Also check out the new website with a forum a few of the old guard are on their already. :)

http://www.lonewolf-online.com

Winter Wolf said:
Also check out the new website with a forum a few of the old guard are on their already. :)

http://www.lonewolf-online.com

Yup. I was the 6th person to register when I did last night.

Back