Lone Wolf at GenCon?

MrBunraku

Mongoose
Will there be any Lone Wolf RPG games at GenCon Indy? Will Mongoose be there and will they be running any demos? I have the book, but I've never played, and I'd really like to!

Thanks!! :D

MrBunraku said:
Will there be any Lone Wolf RPG games at GenCon Indy? Will Mongoose be there and will they be running any demos? I have the book, but I've never played, and I'd really like to!

If you are interested in on line Lone Wolf, www.towerofthesun.com is an online LW community

Al

Bon-Al Ironforge said:
MrBunraku said:

If you are interested in on line Lone Wolf, www.towerofthesun.com is an online LW community

Al

I found Tower of the Sun about 2 days ago and joined up immediately! :D

I'll be going to GenCon Indy for the first time, and I was just wondering if there'd be any Lone Wolf RPG goings on there. Even if there are no games, I'd love to run in a short demo if Mongoose was hosting one. Or if anyone else that's attending will be doing a pick-up game or open gaming.

Ed

So you are Ed, the new guy, eh!?

I hope you like the tower, and remember, there is a lot of reasons to become a dwarf, just read the Calling all gunners to arms thread by our very own toothillman

Al

I have considered many careers so far, but nothing is jumping out at me so far. I need to do a little more research on the site and decide what would work best for me.

Although, I gotta admit, being a Borese Dwarf would be dang cool.

Ed

Back