Lone Wolf 29

mvstang

Mongoose
Is it safe to assume that the Lone Wolf Megadeal customers who are still receiving their books through Mongoose will receive 29-32 as was originally part of the package? Sounds like the publisher for 30-32 hasn't been nailed down yet, but the assumption would be that Mantikore will get them as they did for 29. Just asking since I noticed #29 will be out December-ish.

Thanks! :)

As far as we have been told, they will be coming from Mantikore and yes, the megadeal customers will get them.

Given the various publishing shenanigans that have happened with the Lone Wolf books over the past year, can I ask where the megadeal customers are at? Especially with 29 already out from Holmgard Press.

mvstang said:
Given the various publishing shenanigans that have happened with the Lone Wolf books over the past year, can I ask where the megadeal customers are at? Especially with 29 already out from Holmgard Press.

If you are a Megadeal customer, drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com - we have sent out emails, but had a few bounces.

msprange said:
mvstang said:

If you are a Megadeal customer, drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com - we have sent out emails, but had a few bounces.

The last time I checked, for those who kept the megadeal Mongoose will get hold of the remaining books from other publishers as they become available, is this still valid?
Otherwise, on behalf of others who did not settle for a refund yet, we can appreciate some transparency on this matter.

Back