Legend - "1,001 Characters," "760 Patrons"

We need something like Traveller's supplements 760 Patrons and 1,001 Characters for Legend, imo. Also, the equivalent of Supplement 9: Campaign Guide.

What do you think?

Certainly be worth picking up!

Question is how do you keep it generic as the Traveller version is Imperium based from what i recall but I haven't picked up the Patrons book mind you.

The Patrons would be broken down by categories such as Primitive, Barbarian, Nomad and Civilised, and perhaps borrow from Monsters of Legend's playable races - Elf and Dwarf, Ogre and Orc Patrons and so on.

I would love that, but I'd prefer just 101 or even 76 patrons/NPCs, with the background detail fleshed out a little more for each one - and perhaps with additional things like a relevant floorplan or layout, or an interesting table. Lots of adventure hooks are the key.

torus said:
I would love that, but I'd prefer just 101 or even 76 patrons/NPCs, with the background detail fleshed out a little more for each one - and perhaps with additional things like a relevant floorplan or layout, or an interesting table. Lots of adventure hooks are the key.

+1

mwsasser said:
If there was a small statblock like traveller has, it would be easy to generate in software.

I love the statblock in "Age of Shadow," which presents an average, greater and lesser stat'd creature. Something like that would be highly useful when trying to decide what sort of NPC to throw at a party. A brief recital of attitudes and tactics pf particular character types would be helpful, too.

How about each user posts an NPC and rules for it, and we do it ourselves? That way we have a thread of 1,001 Characters that can be added to the MRQ wiki?

Back