Kurgan

http://www.redbrick-limited.com/cms/images/wallpapers/wp_ss_kurga_1024x768.jpg

That's the best we can do for you presently.

Well Decado and Hazat were my favorite designs, but if Mongoose stays with that art work and dose them justice in the sculpting process then I will be getting a very large Kurgan fleet.

Crud, I really like these, IF tey get released and look like these I'll have to splash the cash, ggrrrrr

What? how about the Vuldrok. Vau, Church, Imperial Fleet, Imperial Eye, Stigmata Fleet, Symbot Brood, League, and Generic Pirate fleets to come out? :) Really can't flake out now were just getting started. Then there are all the variant ship models were hoping to see, new fighter types, Specialty and unique ships that have yet to be seen. Oh! lets not forget about space stations, Star forts, and static minefields! And since were on the subject what about jumpgates, asteroids, and planet models?!? You just have to buy those as well! Really with all this exciting stuff to look forward to now isn't the time to worry about something as insignificant as money :)

godsgopher said:
What? how about the Vuldrok. Vau, Church, Imperial Fleet, Imperial Eye, Stigmata Fleet, Symbot Brood, League, and Generic Pirate fleets to come out? :) Really can't flake out now were just getting started. Then there are all the variant ship models were hoping to see, new fighter types, Specialty and unique ships that have yet to be seen. Oh! lets not forget about space stations, Star forts, and static minefields! And since were on the subject what about jumpgates, asteroids, and planet models?!? You just have to buy those as well! Really with all this exciting stuff to look forward to now isn't the time to worry about something as insignificant as money :)

i can rely on the fact i'm not a big fan of the background, and so far most of the ships have not particularly excited me. However I am a fan of the system and this is the only fleet look that has me seriously pondering

Alright fair enough, and I do have to say if you will pardon the expression their "Heat Rays" have me sweating bullets over the safety of my crews.

I'm looking forward to Mongoose relaeasing the Fading Suns RPG material. There should be a nice overlap with the new ACTA.

Back