King Conan's Natural Armour

Yogah of Yag

Mongoose
On p. 168 of Road of Kings and p. 379 of the "Pocket Rules" they state that King Conan has a natural +2 to DR. Whence comes this natural bonus for 'Is 'Ighness? How is natural armour calculated for other living things in the Conan system?

Thanks, all. Sometimes in the flurry a few details slip past the ol' brain cells. One of these days we'll have to develop an RPG with fewer rules...if that's possible.

Someone did. It was called Hole rpg. You play on an asteroid or moon that is the garbage dump of the galaxy. In the game, you try to find cool stuff. Or you die. I don't know which. A gamer I used to play with tried to get us to play this game. Never did. No dice. No paper. No pencil, and a 20 page booklet with cheap art.

Bregales said:
Someone did. It was called Hole rpg. You play on an asteroid or moon that is the garbage dump of the galaxy. In the game, you try to find cool stuff. Or you die. I don't know which. A gamer I used to play with tried to get us to play this game. Never did. No dice. No paper. No pencil, and a 20 page booklet with cheap art.

Looks like a funny filler, when one guy of the group is ill. Maybe a nice variation to All flesh must be eaten-RPG, which is fun nonetheless :twisted:

Back