Keeping B5 Alive Online! Vassal Campaign

Aye, this particular format does require more book-keeping, but I do think it adds a more strategic element to the usual campaign affair. You actually have to think about positioning, as well as capturing. I also made the objectives actually have a meaningfull advantage when you hold them.

As to the question, yes I plan on having BRs, when we have the battles. ;)

The system looks cool, hope you guys have fun :)

If you guys could post the time you play your battles i'd gladly sneak in and watch :D

While everywhere else in this benighted corner of the Galaxy battle rages and ships explode in brief but spectacular detonations the planets of Jurath and Wether have been declared protected areas and have willingly donated funds to defray the cost of ISA peacekeeping!

This Announcement brought to you by the ISA Department for Telling Lies and Slandering our enemies.

We wanted to call it the Department of Information or something but noooo G'Kar wouldn't let us, I don't know I mean I know he's holy and all that but you would think an experienced politician like him would understand the importance of news management and....

What do you mean it's still on?!!!!!

:oops:

Chainmailler has been out of touch for the most part, and have not been able to organize my game against him.

I pmed you at like 5 in the moring your time for our game today at 10:00 your time. BUt that has passed so just pm me with ha time

-Joey

Well, after some negotiation back and forth, Chainmailler and I were unable to get together for our game. As a result we've had to allow Chain to step out of the campaign. In his place an old forum hand Romu has agreed to step in with his LoNAW where Chain left off. We will be fighting our game this upcoming saturday, and will update everything then.

Ok then everyone, romu and I got in our game. The Vree hold their system triumphantly and drive off the evil league back a system, though they could do nothing to prevent them from capturing the adjacent system.

That done, that -finally- completes the campaign turn. I'm sure everyone can do their own math on the number of RRs they get this turn. Feel free to make any purchases you'd like and PM with available times. We can figure out the next soonest time everyone is available and go from there.

Also, feel free to email me to set up the turn.

Back