JTAS 2 Kickstarter - Nov 5th 2pm GMT

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
On Friday, 5th November, at 2pm GMT... We will be launching the next Journal of the Travellers' Aid Society Kickstarter!

You can get a short preview right here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1990654819/traveller-rpg-the-journal-of-the-travellers-aid-society-ii

central-graphic-kickstarter-01-png.145846

We will be running this project for 30 days, and the project starts with three volumes in a slipcase - but we are hoping, with your support, that we can push this to 4, 5... or maybe 6 volumes!

Hoping you will join us, as it is always plenty of fun and there will be lots of previews!

Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!

Also, all authors who have received money for their articles will see these articles printed, right? :mrgreen:

looking forward to this -
have you gone through all the articles submitted for the journal Matt? I subitted one last April and have not heard anything back - cheers.

JeffMindlin said:
have you gone through all the articles submitted for the journal Matt? I subitted one last April and have not heard anything back - cheers.

I think we have - drop me a line and I will see if I can tell you what is happening with it.

OrdosMalleus said:
What are/were the approximate pledge levels? Trying to figure out my budget. :)

Nothing excessive. The base pledge is £60 and gets you the printed copies of all volumes (starts at three, fingers crossed for more), with free shipping worldwide. There is a 'premium' option with an additional special book for £85.

MongooseMatt said:
JeffMindlin said:

I think we have - drop me a line and I will see if I can tell you what is happening with it.

Thanks, emailed you .

MongooseMatt said:
Nothing excessive. The base pledge is £60 and gets you the printed copies of all volumes (starts at three, fingers crossed for more), with free shipping worldwide. There is a 'premium' option with an additional special book for £85.

will there be a PDF only option?

Back