Jericho Season Finale.

Well, that's certainly a matter of opinion, Penguin. Voyager and The X files have always been some of my favorites. Enterprise I could take or leave.

Hiromoon said:
Well, that's certainly a matter of opinion, Penguin. Voyager and The X files have always been some of my favorites. Enterprise I could take or leave.

exactly, it's all down to personal taste so you can't say "it wasn't a good show" especially since you appear to have never seen it and are confusing it with some RPG :p

Given that the RPG and the show are based on the same source too? Also, there's a few other things, but needless to say, apparently the viewer base was small enough that this will probably be the show's first and only season.

Hiromoon said:
Well, you and the other guy in Canada need to get out more. ;)

there's 70000+ signatures to the petition so obviously myself and 69999 Canadians :wink:

I tried googling and cannot find ANYTHING about a Jericho RPG of any description, have you been smoking?

I'll get the name when I visit tomarrow, EP.

And I donno..maybe you and that one canadian keep signing the same petition

Hiromoon said:

Perhaps you're thinking of Jeremia? That was a Showtime series by B5 creator Joe Strayzinski where a virus killed everyone over the age of 12.

Sgt. Brassones said:
Hiromoon said:

Perhaps you're thinking of Jeremia? That was a Showtime series by B5 creator Joe Strayzinski where a virus killed everyone over the age of 12.

yeah it was, he 'fessed up on the Off-Topic forum. I thought it very strange that none of the fans ever mentioned an RPG of the show! :p let alone one made BEFORE the show! :lol:

Forget the petition idea - look at Firefly \ Serenity. Even after Serenity got a reasonable box office return they still didn't bother.

I suspect in part it is subject that causes these things to fail the second series test. Anything mildly dark, or dare I say it, anti US or even when the US is not top dog, gets canned.

At least in CSI the bad guys always get caught. I used to love CSI, but it got old a couple of years ago.

Find the body, shine those blue lights on stuff, oh look, only one possible person wears that particular combination of purple mohair sweater, is left handed, drives a pickup and smokes cuban cigars rolled on the thighs of sweaty nubile.......

sorry, the last bit was my imagination running away, but you get the point.

Ken

PilGrim said:
At least in CSI the bad guys always get caught. I used to love CSI, but it got old a couple of years ago. Ken

I like CSI when I watch it which is rare, but is it only me or does CSI Miami not just jump sharks but levitates over them!? :roll:

I've only seen a handful of episodes of each of the three flavours and CSI plus NY both seem like good crime shows. However the handful of Miami shows have been about a tsunami, a nuclear bomb, government cover-up and investigating what happens in Iraq! :shock: :roll:

I know I posted it last page! :p

I'm most of the way through that novel "Dead of Night" spookily similar to Jericho, except in this NATO forces are acting as peacekeepers and fighting the militias

Hey EP, since you and that other guy have so much money, why don't you buy more BF:Ev stuff? ;)

Course, they're saying that they're touched, but obviously not moved enough to bring the show back....

Hiromoon said:
Hey EP, since you and that other guy have so much money, why don't you buy more BF:Ev stuff? ;)

Course, they're saying that they're touched, but obviously not moved enough to bring the show back....

$45 for a chopper no thanks! besides I'm waiting on the French and Germans (if I stick with Evo).

more nuts and they'll crack :p

Or they'll realize people have too much money on their hands, then work their connections with the gas companies to increase fuel prices to eliminate the surplus funds people are using to purchase nuts.

Back