Issue 55

What a great Cthulhutech adventure! Well written, with a great plot that had me imagining how I would run it with my group. I think it may be one of the best adventures I've read in S&P. Really kept my attention. I liked the coloring and layout too. I was trying to thin the herd my rpg's but I need to pickup CT somehow....

Strom said:
What a great Cthulhutech adventure! Well written, with a great plot that had me imagining how I would run it with my group. I think it may be one of the best adventures I've read in S&P. Really kept my attention. I liked the coloring and layout too. I was trying to thin the herd my rpg's but I need to pickup CT somehow....

yeah i know the feeling mate.

DM said:
It would appear that the world famous VAS Turn Key is about to make its offical appearance :)

Yes, indeed. Every version except the one that started it all. :cry:
Maybe it is true that flash sells better than function, after all. :wink:
Maybe they could put in the "final" version next time, but after all of my crazy gyrations their heads might just blow up even though it's the best.

Thanks for the inspiration, DM (bows respectfully). :D

Shadow Queen said:
Can we get a bigger map of the Cathulu tech Adventure please

I'd think Carl could either send you his graphics or if you could accept a bit a graininess exchanged for size you could copy the article image of the town and resize it to what you want. As far as the gidded maps, they could be recreated on a large gridded sheet from scratch perhaps. Your best bet is to hunt Carl down on the forums and then converse with the author of the article.

I've got the maps from the Cthulhutech adventure in S&P 55 on file. These were originally larger than they appeared in the magazine - restrictions of space and all that. If anyone needs them full size, let me know and I can e-mail them direct... :D

DM wrote:
It would appear that the world famous VAS Turn Key is about to make its offical appearance

Yes, indeed. Every version except the one that started it all.
Maybe it is true that flash sells better than function, after all.
Maybe they could put in the "final" version next time, but after all of my crazy gyrations their heads might just blow up even though it's the best.

Thanks for the inspiration, DM (bows respectfully).

Why thank you :)

Martin Doherty, is he related to that hack Martin Dougherty ? :lol:

Rog.

Back