Is this work even available in the US

A

Anonymous

Just wondering if anybody knows if the Lone Wolf books are available in the USA. I was extremely into Lone Wolf in my younger days, had all GS and LW up to The Deathlord of Ixatia or what ever it was, so I was very interested when I found out LW was going to be an RPG. However after looking into finding this I have not been able to find it anywhere, nor can anyone tell me when it will be available. Does anybody know if it is out over here or do I need to order it online.

It's available, it's just hard to get. I got my copy of the game setting at Origins, the RPG convention in Columbus (signed by August, how lucky am I!). I had to order Darklands online. I'm currently trying to get my hands on the Kai Lords blister pack - not even sure it's actually out yet.

Honestly, the stores in the States aren't seeing it as a hot commodity yet. We'll just have to keep asking our local gaming and book stores to pick it up!

It certainly is available in the US, though its popularity seems to be regional. Don't forget to look in your local book stores as well as games shops, as this is where a large number of US copies have been sold.

If all else fails, you can always grab it from our web site!

Bright Rune said:
It's available, it's just hard to get. I got my copy of the game setting at Origins, the RPG convention in Columbus (signed by August, how lucky am I!).

Too lucky. :)

Will there be signed copies of LW books at the Mongoose open day?

Back