IPX plot ideas

I'm going to end up GMing an IPX or independent explorer type game soon. Most likely the group will be hired by an indepentent operator who in turn does contract work for IPX or a similar organization. (The reason for the extra layers is to be able to have different layers of scheming going on. IPX with Earthforce, the contractor may have secret deals with another race, a crew member might be selling secrets on the black market, and of course we'll find some way to work the psi corps and/or shadows in there somewhere.)

Anyways back to the point.

I was wondering if some of the more experienced GMs/players could give me some short ideas for excursions/plots. I want to run a fairly episodic game, like a TV series, where there are a series of relatively short adventures set within a larger framework. A few sentences per idea are enough, but more is always welcome!

Alone in the Night said:
I'm going to end up GMing an IPX or independent explorer type game soon. Most likely the group will be hired by an indepentent operator who in turn does contract work for IPX or a similar organization. (The reason for the extra layers is to be able to have different layers of scheming going on. IPX with Earthforce, the contractor may have secret deals with another race, a crew member might be selling secrets on the black market, and of course we'll find some way to work the psi corps and/or shadows in there somewhere.)

Anyways back to the point.

I was wondering if some of the more experienced GMs/players could give me some short ideas for excursions/plots. I want to run a fairly episodic game, like a TV series, where there are a series of relatively short adventures set within a larger framework. A few sentences per idea are enough, but more is always welcome!

The modules "The Firey Trial" and "Into the Crucible" are just what you are looking for.

Kizarvexis

Back