Interrogation & Torture

My guess is that an "interrogation/torture" check would involve both Con and Wis scores (both physical endurance and willpower to resist), but how to set up the mechanics....?

history has shown, that willpower is the main point to withstand torture and interrogation (read "Bravo Two Zero" from a british SAS soldier caught and tortured in iraq). any army course can be passed with the right amount of willpower.

and by the way....please read the articel BEFORE you post something about it :) on page 26 of the linked article you will find the chance to withstand torture with a better physical state (in this case with a additional fortitude save)

so i don't know what your question "but how to set up the mechanics....?" means ?!?!?! in the article are about 4 pages about these mechanics.

In Conan it's handled with the Intimidation skill. That skill can be used either with STR or CHA and there's various ways that you can get results and improve you chances depending on what method you're using.

i know sutek...i play conan too (thats why i'm on this forum *g*). i just think these rules are little bit more accurate without being "too much" :)

if you read the article you will see that "interrogation" is done with intimidation.

Back