insults 3 son of,bride of insults

Your musicians are so great that they called themselves DJs and know how to play 4 words on 3 musical notes. The depth of their faith to their culture is measured in the money they can make abroad.

But the moral of this story is while shitty performers pollute with their total lack of creativeness somewhere else, the good ones stay in the country (but just learn to play football again for once).

Your kind is so stupid that you confuse a Halloween Party with a mass killing ceremony.

Did your elders tell you that fertility rites don't imply bedding your own pigs. But may be they can better dance than you.

It is not because you can't sing your own sh*t that you have to find someone else to do it for you. But may be you've thought you would release a hit. Well, as stated just put an "s" before.
(I confirm)

The difference between your kind and mine is that while you earn lots of money with no creativeness and doing nothing, you'll still die with your name on toilet papers.

As to myself, I often gladly loose my little hard gained money to your thieveries in order to destroy your civilization and your society. Your kin is obsolete.

You have big mouth and wanna play the hero but you probably confuse this with your arse because in matters of honour, you'd rather attend to the fleas of a drune lord. Ambitions isn't incompatible with bravery but both won't grant you talent either. To paraphrase La Fontaine, your smallness is bigger than your ass hole.

You'd rather take a bitch then a beach because the only time you'll ever get a bath will be in your own blood

You are so impotent that your witches have to use their broomsticks to get some pleasure, though you will explain me why they put it in their mouth.

You are so useless that a thrall has more value than you.

The Drune Lords wouldn't even skin you for fear of being cursed.

You wanted to push me down and you incurred a mass slaughter
Your cries are too loud and you can't hear the angels' laughter
You go slow till you can't replay
But for you it is always time to pay

You still can't play better than 4 words on 3 music notes
and you already consider yourself an artist of note
This is what you came for and I hope you are pleased and appreciate
how stirring up the sh*t escalate the hate

I have no moral reserve but you put up the fights
sure as hell of your tiny might
You kill civilians because they won't submit
and should purchase your system on credit

And your civilians are just all warriors in disguise
Bringing their own demise
You don't shed any tears of pain nor show any sorrows
It's only your pride that has been affected.

Look I just wrote more words than you in less time
I don't earn any money for this, still victory is mine
Because humility is as unknown to you as is honour
This is why the taste of battle in your mouth is so sour

You can only fight your foes from above, from behind, caught off guard or in unfair numbers
Never fear though as by history you won't be remembered.

As to the funerals of your dead, I suggest you to dig larger graves so that we can put the rest of you, unless you'd rather have your corpse rot and devoured by the rodents and the crows. Your digging will still have some value though as we can thus relieve ourselves.

While squirrels gather nuts, you collect defeats. How surprising you didn't give yourself a medal for that.

You sing worse with your mouth then with your arse. Is it why we see it more often than your face?

Do you think you are successful? Remember the adage: the higher a monkey climbs, the better you see its ass.

You are constantly pawing your mom, your dad, your pals, your prick and your ass. Is this a reason why you have to wipe your hands on others?

You may all behave like machos but your women's team is more successful than you.

As a DJ, however mediocre you are, you should add a new nickname to your name: zeugung, so that muellerzeugung should ring like hell to the hears of your audience. Indeed, it means "waste production". Isn't this quite accurate?

So you want to look like a dinosaur, but your only terrific thing is that you defecate more than your own weight, in spirit as well as in material, so may be you could gather with the above mentioned and create a new tribe. It looks like you could live in perfect symbiosis. Do you think you need a kickstarter to carry all this sh*t of yours out?

Related to the above, I have a name for your new nation. To keep it more or less with the rhyme (Land of the young), I think of Land of the dung.

Are you just paedophiles or do you eat your children as well? Because we can't even find their bones. Or how deep do you have to dig? But I suppose you prefer to show and sell your nude women's and mother's than to care for earnest things.
May be you also prefer to peck the soil and eat the leftover after a battle.
You could use your paper to wipe clean the mess but you prefer to trash it with the blood of your own clans and call this news.
If everyone could wipe his ass and make a fortune with this, then all apes would be called a murdoch.

I found a tomcat in the garbage. I wanted to clean it out but he preferred to stay in the filth. And thus you made it your mascot. You took it by the tail and went chasing after monkeys with it. We can definitely understand why you are a proud people.

Back