Illustrations from Black Kingdoms

Oly

Mongoose
Hi,

I've just started running this and I'd like to hand copies of the illustrations out to my players. I don't have access to a scanner and I'm wondering if anyone has already done this and would be happy to send me?

Failing that I'm considering buying the PDF from http://www.drivethrurpg.com so that I can grab them from there, expensive I know but I think it's probably worthwhile. Does anyone know if there's any protection in the PDFs that might stop me doing this?

Wouldn't it be great if Mongoose put the artwork from their books online or if you somehow got a voucher for a PDF copy of each physical book that you bought, or even some much reduced rate for buying it.

Thanks in advance,

Oly

Oly said:
Wouldn't it be great if Mongoose put the artwork from their books online or if you somehow got a voucher for a PDF copy of each physical book that you bought, or even some much reduced rate for buying it.

Oly

I´ll second that. I really would like to have a printable version of the handouts used in the adventures at hand. Since the handouts of Across Thunder River are available for free download I wonder why they stopped offering others. Personaly I would like a printable version of the handout in the Messantia adventure. Would surely suit my laziness and improve the english reading skills of the other players :wink:

Best if they would offer two versions. One with the more stylish conan pagedesign and one in printer friendly black & white.

Any chances that´ll happen? There haven´t been much free offers recently :wink: :mrgreen:

Greetings

Go to your local library they most likley have a scanner available for use. Better than spending more money.

Back