ID Gaming Tournament 2nd December

Our next ACTA tournament will be on Saturday 2nd December. This one will be a little different, due to popular demand we are running 3 rounds as follows;
1st Round 5 pts Skirmish
2nd Round 5 pts Raid
3rd Round 5 pts Battle
This gives you a chance to use your new Armageddon toys, should you wish! it also gives more variety and more of a challenge with different fleets behaving differently at different levels.
You must stick with the same faction for all 3 rounds however! Entry fee is a fiver with refreshments laid on throughout the day and an excellent first prize. For more details and a signup, please check out our own forums over at www.idgaming.co.uk

yeah come on guys. we normally have a great day. the atmosphere through out the day is alway light. lots of laughs, but still competetive. we try to have everyone leave a happy bunnie. Mark and Phil lay on a good day with great prize support. hope to see some of you there.... who knows maybe you can win dream fleet prize eh?

Barry

And I am as ever, preparing myself fopr humilitaing defeats at the hands of the centauri, Minbari, Vorlons, EA, Drazi, Mice with miniguns, flys with grenades and so on.

Nuts - could have made the 9th, but then since Burger and Reaverman can't make it - I'd have nowhere to stay anyway...oh well. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

Back