Hyboria's Fiercest: missing NPC's

Yogah of Yag

Mongoose
In the product write-up it states: "With new feats, skills and sample pre-generated characters, it’s crammed full of essential Conan reading."

And on page two of Hyboria's Finest it says "The final section of this book is focused upon an indispensable Games Master aid: pre-generated Non-Player Characters based on the three fiercest classes and various class combinations."

I just received the book a few hours ago, and have only given it a cursory examination. I must first of all stress that the text is brimming over with marvelous ideas and seems to be soundly composed. However, in perusing said book, I have not seen any pre-generated NPC's. Am I correct in concluding that something has been omitted, or do I need to dig out my bifocals and look harder? :roll: :lol:

Congrats Mr. Darlage for what appears to be a nicely written work!

Yours,

Yogah of Yag
(munching on peanuts and forever afraid of rodents!)

Thank you. I wrote NPCs for the volume, but apparently they (and a few other parts) were edited out for space. Also, I really didn't write that many because I ran out of space. I do tend to overwrite the books.

Any remote chance that a couple of NPCs might materialize as an online PDF? 8)
When I noticed the omission, I was not at all disappointed, but a little puzzled.
It certainly looks full o' crunch!

toothill man said:
it is very good 8) and a mongoose free pdf would be a easy fix :wink: 8)

Free? From a corporation? What are you smoking? 8)

[Before the mass posting defending Mongoose occurs- this a joke people]

Raven Blackwell said:
toothill man said:
it is very good 8) and a mongoose free pdf would be a easy fix :wink: 8)

Free? From a corporation? What are you smoking? 8)

[Before the mass posting defending Mongoose occurs- this a joke people]
Oh, I'm laughing, my body's actually shaking trying to hold in the laughter. :lol:

Sorry, bad union passed a bad contract, so depresso-boy just read your post and thought it WAS funny. :)

(Anyway, a pdf WOULD be nice).

Yeah, if they already have the data, it would be a nice early christmas present to put online as a pdf. Maybe if we continue whining... (remember our success withe AtTR handouts!) :wink:

René said:
Yeah, if they already have the data, it would be a nice early christmas present to put online as a pdf. Maybe if we continue whining... (remember our success withe AtTR handouts!) :wink:
That's right! Good point.

Okay, I'm whining - hear me wheeze :p

René said:
I'm more of a nagger myself...
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please.....
....pretty please?

Back