Hurr.... anyone interested in seeing a complete fleet?

Title says it all:

Are there enough players out there interested in seeing a Hurr fleet on the tabletop?

I myself believe that there is enough room for the Hurr in ACtA,...

hmm well I would prefer that there were models for all ships actually in the present fleet book, I also like the Ishpa more..............and i find the Hurr ship very ugly.

but I am not against it in due course :)

I had a lot of high hopes for Ipsha but I came from playing AoG and having some of the history behind it, so the current states are completely different from anything I would have imagined for them. I can't say I really like them as a lesser Shadows faction which seems to be what Mongoose designed them into.
(AJE, Flt Comp and SM when they were originally billed as having severely limited jump tech - one ship in their fleet had J/E, so not near AJE - and maybe if they had SM & Lumbering that would have fit my experience with them. Different game, yes but the reason I really like them, as my main fleet, was because they were so unique and their feudal history; and re-imaging them in that way just doesn't feel right. I just feel like the current version is like making a fast recon ship and calling it a Deathstar. *only a little hyperbole.)

I'd love to see the Hurr get a full fleet personally. I don't know why but for some reason they're a race that always leaves me wanting to know more, much like the Ipsha.
I'd really like to see both races hit the tabletop with proper fleets.

a fleet list for both races would be very nice,it does not have to be big just a few variants and fighters.i would love to see mini warglobes.

I want to see models for all the ships we are waiting for, long before we get more Hurr, or Ipsha, or re-sculpts of hyperions, and no doubt several new EA ships will be just round the corner.
but then i said that a good twelve months back, and we are still waiting for several of the same ships :-(

Yeah we need good looking ships that we are still waiting for.

And then id love to see nice ships for new fleets, but only if they are actually real nice, unlike some other that exist. (DETAIL :S)

First, make the Hurr as they should be, with plasma cannons and missile racks. The Grome should have all the ballistic arrays.

Lone Gunman said:
First, make the Hurr as they should be, with plasma cannons and missile racks. The Grome should have all the ballistic arrays.

how so? last time i cehcked it was all made up?!

From league 2, the hurr only field one typ of vessel, the gun ship as we know it, but have only access to plasma cannons, light particle beams and old missile racks. The Grome on the other hand build ships which somehow look like old battlestars armed with rail guns and matter cannons. A big swing in theme if you ask me, but if the grome the would get something else, if they are ever published and are not changed altogether like the Gaim, and the ships look as the new Galactica I would buy them.

Do I want to see more Hurr ships. No, not until after they give the Hyach their due. :)

Hell, I can't believe the Gaim appeared before the Hyach.

Tzarevitch

At least the Hyach are not one of the largest members of the League.

I agree with LG. The Hurr now are a mix of B5 Wars Grome and Hurr stats cobled together into a single ship.

Tolwyn said:
At least the Hyach are not one of the largest members of the League.

I agree with LG. The Hurr now are a mix of B5 Wars Grome and Hurr stats cobled together into a single ship.

Actually, the Hyach are one of the largest and most powerful members of the league. And one of the oldest. They are certainly larger than the Gaim or the Hurr.

Tzarevitch

Back