How would it work out?

JMISBEST

Mongoose
I'm toying with The Idea of helping a novice GM whose A GM with ideas for A Traveller Campaign with A Batmam Theme but on the scale of A Star System rather then a county and want to know how to handle a alliance of Batman and Penguin to rescue Robin and Penguins Fiancée would work out at a time when Penguin is either not legally wanted or is legally wanted but the alliance could still go ahead because Batman knows but can't legally prove that Penguin is innocent without risking revealing he's Brice Wayne?. Please and thank you

ShawnDriscoll said:
I'm asking for a friend.

If only. Have your friends ask their own questions.

Actually I'm the only 1 whose internet is running almost none-stop, unless theirs a local problem that's nothing to do with the broadband provider, and am far too nice a person to turn down what I consider very reasonable requests, but I am starting to suspect that some of them want to, for unknown reasons, make me look daft by asking me to ask daft things on here

JMISBEST said:
I'm toying with The Idea of helping a novice GM whose A GM with ideas for A Traveller Campaign with A Batmam Theme but on the scale of A Star System rather then a county and want to know how to handle a alliance of Batman and Penguin to rescue Robin and Penguins Fiancée would work out at a time when Penguin is either not legally wanted or is legally wanted but the alliance could still go ahead because Batman knows but can't legally prove that Penguin is innocent without risking revealing he's Brice Wayne?. Please and thank you
How exactly did Bruce Wayne travel 3000 years into the future?

Tom Kalbfus said:
JMISBEST said:
How exactly did Bruce Wayne travel 3000 years into the future?

I mean a Traveller Version of Batman with Gothom City actually being The Gothom Star System

Back