How to change username?

PoppySeed45

Banded Mongoose
Like it says above, how do I change my username? Or better, who or what can I contact/do to change it? I tried to message various mods some time ago and no one ever responded. Is there a certain forum I should put my question to? It’s important because my current user name is being used now by my company (long story) and I don’t things here to be referenced in connection to the company.

Mencelus said:
Like it says above, how do I change my username? Or better, who or what can I contact/do to change it? I tried to message various mods some time ago and no one ever responded. Is there a certain forum I should put my question to? It’s important because my current user name is being used now by my company (long story) and I don’t things here to be referenced in connection to the company.

Moderators can't change it. Note not all the moderators are even around.

Create a new account.

Or contact Mathew Sprange: msprange@mongoosepublishing.com

AndrewW said:
Mencelus said:

Moderators can't change it. Note not all the moderators are even around.

Create a new account.

Or contact Mathew Sprange: msprange@mongoosepublishing.com

I see. Thanks a lot! I’ll try to tag Mathew, and then…we’ll see!

Back