How many Whitestar fighters does $10 get me?

Apachex

Mongoose
I was just looking at the catalog page an noticed a problem with the Whitestar fighter. In the body of the text:

This blister pack contains 10 White Star Fighters.

But in the parts contained section you see:

4 x Small Flying Base
2 x White Star Fighter Sprue

Which indicates you only get 4 of them. Which is correct?

I noticed a similar problem with the entry for the Drazi Sky Serpents.

each sprue has 2 White star fighters on (which is why there are 4 bases)
i think (anyone please correct me if im wrong)

I asked the same question of alex fernell via email and he informed me that there are 10 white star fighters in the pack
The photo may only show 4, but the text has it correct. There are 10 to a
blister.

Alex Fennell
Mongoose Publishing

Katadder - when mine come ill let you know how many are in the pack - and if it isnt ten ill be raising merry hell - havign explicitly asked and had it confirmed that there are 10 in a blister

well i had to buy 2 packs just to get my 8 flights for my carrier. it does say 10 on the site but that must be wrong, otherwise i want the other 12 whitestar fighters i am due.

katadder said:
well i had to buy 2 packs just to get my 8 flights for my carrier. it does say 10 on the site but that must be wrong, otherwise i want the other 12 whitestar fighters i am due.

Likewise, I bought 3 packs of 4 in a pack for £6 which would be $10.

Alex has it wrong in this case if he's saying 10 to a pack, unless they're upping the price or you misheard him and 10 is the price.

LBH

Sky Serpents are ten to a pack and I'd figure that WS fighters are the same as they are about the same size. Supposition of course.

I think they went from six to ten when the number of fighters per pack increased.

Looking at the website, the picture shows 10 Fighters, and the text shows 10 delivered. The parts list indicate only 4, but the sprues are advertised for $1.80 for 2 fighters. That would make 10 fighters 9.00 w/o bases.....

LBH - i didnt miss hear Alex - I sent him an email asking the question directly and the quote is the contents of his email back to me - as i said once they arrive i will be able to confirm or deny this and then take the issue up with mongoose to resolve if there are only 4 in a pack or let you all know if i do indeed as promised get 10 in a pack which means you lot have been short changed

Just got the good word from Chris Longhurst (clonghurst@mongoosepublishing.com)

He confirms the WS fighters should be 10 to a $6 pack. I know myself and one other person have already made arrangements to get the packs of 4 we bought at the Tournament 'topped up'. I suggest anyone else who bought any at the tournament contact Chris to do the same.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Just got the good word from Chris Longhurst (clonghurst@mongoosepublishing.com)

He confirms the WS fighters should be 10 to a $6 pack. I know myself and one other person have already made arrangements to get the packs of 4 we bought at the Tournament 'topped up'. I suggest anyone else who bought any at the tournament contact Chris to do the same.

LBH

Why they will only sit in their bags on the shelf :)

Back