Higher levels

Thats better my barbarian friends! There is surely room for all of us in the great halls of Valhalla. We shall drink to eachothers honour and feast for an eternity! And when Ragnarok finally arrives, we shall stand shoulder to shoulder like brothers in the final battle at the end of time.
An stuff.

Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother, my sisters, and my brothers.
Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.
Lo they do call me.
They bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla.
Where the brave, may live forever.

Great quote from a gret movie. Did you notice the irish accents with some of the actors? have wondered about this, is it their attempts at Norse? or was this accurate of the time due to thralls or inter-marraige between cultures?

Cuchulain said:
Snowdog your right, I'm sorry. as far as i'm concerned the Nordic and Celtic myths are the greatest and most interesting I have ever heard of. Never , on my travels, have I had a bad word to say about prople from your part of the world. Tell you the truth I had a crash on my motorbike and was in a foul mood at the time. If it's any consolation took my girlfriend to see H.I.M. last night and seems to be in love with all things from Finland :roll:

I'm glad to hear that there is no bad blood between us, then. Sorry to hear about your motorbike, I hope you got it fixed. You went to see H.I.M. (do you know where those letters come from, btw)? That's great, I'm glad that about all those few bands that are known outside our borders play the kind of music that I like to a greater or lesser extent.

Celctic myths are very fashinating (sp?) and I have watched every documentary about Celtcs that I have been able to. BTW couple of my friends decided to move to Ireland (I think to somewhere south) and they, too have a motorbike...

Back