Hello

bbmike

Mongoose
I just wanted to introduce myself. I recently bought into the playtest. I'm probably a bit of an oddity as the last RPGs I played were many, many years ago. I still own the original Traveller. I played D&D back in the 80's. I also played FASA Star Trek and the 1st Gamma World. Yeah, it's like I just crawled out of a bomb shelter after many years. :mrgreen:

I have purchased some of the newer RPGs out there (but haven't read anything yet), including the most recent Mongoose Traveller. It should be interesting to read through this new rulebook. I may ask odd questions at times but that's just me being old school. Look forward to seeing all that has changed.

bbmike said:
I just wanted to introduce myself. I recently bought into the playtest. I'm probably a bit of an oddity as the last RPGs I played were many, many years ago. I still own the original Traveller. I played D&D back in the 80's. I also played FASA Star Trek and the 1st Gamma World. Yeah, it's like I just crawled out of a bomb shelter after many years. :mrgreen:

I have purchased some of the newer RPGs out there (but haven't read anything yet), including the most recent Mongoose Traveller. It should be interesting to read through this new rulebook. I may ask odd questions at times but that's just me being old school. Look forward to seeing all that has changed.
Hello, back.

Back